Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abandonment and immorality

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 abandonment and immorality on Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am


Arresto Menor
Good day! I just give birth to my son. After I give birth to him, my husband (who is a Registered Nurse in the Philippines)decided to have a separation with me and will process the annulment. But I do not want to sign. I am staying right now in US and my husband is in the Philippines. I am deciding to go home to see my husband and find out what is He doing. I feel that he has a mistress there right now. I would like to ask, was it possible to revocate his RN License if I caught him in the act with the girl? Or let's just say due to immorality? We are legally married. Is there any grounds for an RN due to abandonment of a family?

View user profile

2 Re: abandonment and immorality on Mon May 09, 2011 7:33 am

Abandonment is not mere separation but when one spouse leaves the family and the conjugal dwelling with no intention of returning under Art.101 of the Family Code. Hence, there is a complete cessation of marital relations between husband and wife, both personal and property, as well as parental relations with the children.The abandonment must be without justifiable cause and the abandonment must be for more than one year.

You should file a case of child support if you want to get him to give financial support to your child. Regarding the immorality issue, you need to prove your assertion that he is maintaining a mistress and living together but did not contract marriage, this is sexual infidelity.
legally speaking, you can file a complaint before the Association of Nurses, however you have the burden of proof to show that indeed your hubby has committed such and sanctions maybe given if you can convince them of your claim.

View user profile

3 Re: abandonment and immorality on Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 pm


the complaint for immorality should be filed at the Board of Examiners at the PRC so he can be disciplined. you can also file a case of concubinage or psychological violence under RA 9262 if you have sufficient evidence.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: abandonment and immorality on Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you for all the information. I am absolutely satisfied with the information that you've given me. I am in a deep depression right now because of what he's doing. And my doctor says that I am under a postpartum depression. I may use my doctor's diagnosis to be used for the psychological violence that he did to me. Again thank you so very much!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum