Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

THE 1st INTERNET BAR REVIEW (FOR ALL BAR REVIEWERS ESPCIALLY FROM THE PROVINCE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

estudyante_blues


Arresto Menor
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL BAR REVIEWERS (ESPECIALLY REVIEWEES FROM THE PROVINCE)!!!

THE FIRST WEB BASED BAR REVIEW IS ON GOING. THIS IS VERY ENCOURAGING ESPECIALLY FOR THE REVIEWEES COMING FROM THE PROVINCE. GUYS, WE CAN REALLY SAVE LOTS OF MONEY. CHECK THEIR WEBSITE: http://www.chanroblesbar.com/

View user profile

aHaB


Arresto Menor
any feedback about this?

View user profile

Jocelyn Luna


Arresto Menor
Have you tried this? Is it worth the pay?

View user profile

godgivenname


Arresto Menor
it's worth the pay. lecturers are great, materials are also well researched. u can even view the videos as often as u want.

View user profile

redrider0404


Prision Correccional
aHaB wrote:any feedback about this?

It's a pre-recorded videos of lectures by different law profs. If your'e enrolled, you can browse and view the videos, you can view the topic you desire, anytime, anywhere as long as you have a PC and an internet connection.
It's nice, but you have to be disclipline enough if you enrolled in it, because the pacing depends on you...

View user profile

redrider0404


Prision Correccional
godgivenname wrote:it's worth the pay. lecturers are great, materials are also well researched. u can even view the videos as often as u want.

That's right. Kailangan mo lang disiplina para hindi masayang time mo. Mas madami kasi distraction kapag nasa bahay or dorm ka lang...

View user profile

gurojam


Arresto Menor
May i inquire how much is the fee? Thanks for the info. in advance.

View user profile

patitoy


Arresto Menor
i enrolled in this one, as a supplement for the regular review and as back-up as well if my study leave doesnt get approved. its good says a friend thus i was convicned to enroll. I got the very early bird promo Laughing

View user profile

riola


Arresto Menor
Hello. I took the online review last year just to have a taste of it although my schedule for taking the bar would still be this year.

The lecturers were all good. There were even some subject areas with multiple lecturers.

The materials were comprehensive enough including a wide database of multiple choice questions.

Bottleneck comes with the internet connection. In my case, I start listening to the lectures at around 1.30- 2.00 early dawn to make it hassle-free. When listening in the afternoon or early evening, I needed to wait till buffering was completed.

My whole internet review experience was good. Reviewees just have to make sure they have excellent and stable internet connection night and day.

View user profile

HOPEPRAY


Arresto Menor
question lan po.. the same lectures & reviewers lan daw din ba ng last year yung review materials & lectures ng chan robles this year? pls. advise thanks a lot Smile

View user profile

Almondo


Arresto Mayor
riola wrote:Hello. I took the online review last year just to have a taste of it although my schedule for taking the bar would still be this year.

The lecturers were all good. There were even some subject areas with multiple lecturers.

The materials were comprehensive enough including a wide database of multiple choice questions.

Bottleneck comes with the internet connection. In my case, I start listening to the lectures at around 1.30- 2.00 early dawn to make it hassle-free. When listening in the afternoon or early evening, I needed to wait till buffering was completed.

My whole internet review experience was good. Reviewees just have to make sure they have excellent and stable internet connection night and day.
..... i WAS TOLD THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE VIDEOS...

View user profile

raskadedo


Arresto Menor
riola wrote:Hello. I took the online review last year just to have a taste of it although my schedule for taking the bar would still be this year.

The lecturers were all good. There were even some subject areas with multiple lecturers.

The materials were comprehensive enough including a wide database of multiple choice questions.

Bottleneck comes with the internet connection. In my case, I start listening to the lectures at around 1.30- 2.00 early dawn to make it hassle-free. When listening in the afternoon or early evening, I needed to wait till buffering was completed.

My whole internet review experience was good. Reviewees just have to make sure they have excellent and stable internet connection night and day.

Are you using Smart Bro?

View user profile

charivari2012


Arresto Menor
riola wrote:Hello. I took the online review last year just to have a taste of it although my schedule for taking the bar would still be this year.

The lecturers were all good. There were even some subject areas with multiple lecturers.

The materials were comprehensive enough including a wide database of multiple choice questions.

Bottleneck comes with the internet connection. In my case, I start listening to the lectures at around 1.30- 2.00 early dawn to make it hassle-free. When listening in the afternoon or early evening, I needed to wait till buffering was completed.

My whole internet review experience was good. Reviewees just have to make sure they have excellent and stable internet connection night and day.



Hi! I am a third year (working) law student in a province-based law school.
I plan to enroll next year in the online bar review as a supplement to my regular review classes in fourth year. I want to avail of the very early bird and undergrad promos.

Since it is composed of pre-recorded videos of lectures by different law professors, I can download, browse and view the videos anytime. But I would like to ask if the same set of review materials are given each year (except for very recent amendments). Because I also plan to re-enroll after my graduation, in preparation for my exam. Is it advisable for me to enroll for two consecutive years? Or can I use the materials I got during my first enrollment?

Thank you! Smile)

View user profile

charivari2012


Arresto Menor
Hi! I am a third year (working) law student in a province-based law school.
I plan to enroll next year in the online bar review as a supplement to my regular review classes in fourth year. I want to avail of the very early bird and undergrad promos.

Since it is composed of pre-recorded videos of lectures by different law professors, I can download, browse and view the videos anytime. But I would like to ask if the same set of review materials are given each year (except for very recent amendments). Because I also plan to re-enroll after my graduation, in preparation for my exam. Is it advisable for me to enroll for two consecutive years? Or can I use the materials I got during my first enrollment?

Thank you! Smile)

View user profile

charivari2012


Arresto Menor
estudyante_blues wrote:GOOD NEWS FOR ALL BAR REVIEWERS (ESPECIALLY REVIEWEES FROM THE PROVINCE)!!!

THE FIRST WEB BASED BAR REVIEW IS ON GOING. THIS IS VERY ENCOURAGING ESPECIALLY FOR THE REVIEWEES COMING FROM THE PROVINCE. GUYS, WE CAN REALLY SAVE LOTS OF MONEY. CHECK THEIR WEBSITE: http://www.chanroblesbar.com/


Hi! I am a third year (working) law student in a province-based law school.
I plan to enroll next year in the online bar review as a supplement to my regular review classes in fourth year. I want to avail of the very early bird and undergrad promos.

Since it is composed of pre-recorded videos of lectures by different law professors, I can download, browse and view the videos anytime. But I would like to ask if the same set of review materials are given each year (except for very recent amendments). Because I also plan to re-enroll after my graduation, in preparation for my exam. Is it advisable for me to enroll for two consecutive years? Or can I use the materials I got during my first enrollment?

Thank you! Smile)

View user profile

donnahill


Arresto Menor
the same materials are posted. i enrolled last year and it was very worth it.

but im glad i didn't enroll this year. they always update every year - pero hindi na cguro worth it ng entire payment. konti lang kasi so far ang updates. whatever updates you need for the year, u can get it from the latest reviewers from other review centers (e.g. classroom review). unless of course u have extra money to spare or if u wont enroll in another review center, re-enrolling (online) again is good.

pero iba pa rin ang classroom setting. u get to meet other people and reviewers. it helps you keep your sanity (as opposed to staring at your laptop screen for hours).

hope this helps Smile

View user profile

charivari2012


Arresto Menor
donnahill wrote:the same materials are posted. i enrolled last year and it was very worth it.

but im glad i didn't enroll this year. they always update every year - pero hindi na cguro worth it ng entire payment. konti lang kasi so far ang updates. whatever updates you need for the year, u can get it from the latest reviewers from other review centers (e.g. classroom review). unless of course u have extra money to spare or if u wont enroll in another review center, re-enrolling (online) again is good.

pero iba pa rin ang classroom setting. u get to meet other people and reviewers. it helps you keep your sanity (as opposed to staring at your laptop screen for hours).

hope this helps Smile

Thank you donnahill. Smile

View user profile

charivari2012


Arresto Menor
Thank you donnahill Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum