Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benefit claims for my daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Benefit claims for my daughter on Tue May 10, 2011 6:25 pm

krock20

Arresto Menor
Hi! my live in partner has been dead 3 years from now. we are not married but we have a 5 year old daughter and I would like to apply for provident benefits claim on his pag ibig contributions. when I called the Pag ibig fund branch, they told me that I have to file the benefit claim with his parents. the problem is, his family is not in good terms with me right now. My daughter is his only child. we have been living in together for almost 2 years before he died. My kid uses his surname and right now i have problems regarding financial because of my kid's tuition fee on her school. I just wanted to know if who is the right one entitled for that benefit. it is his parents or his daughter? and what are the things that i can use to help me file the claim if his parents don't want to help me in filing it. thanks so much!

View user profile

2 Re: Benefit claims for my daughter on Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 am

attyLLL

both of them are his legal heirs.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Benefit claims for my daughter on Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 am

krock20

Arresto Menor
if ever they don't want to file it on pag ibig can i still claim his contributions?

View user profile

4 Re: Benefit claims for my daughter on Wed May 11, 2011 10:50 am

attyLLL

ask them to issue a waiver and your child can claim by himself.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum