Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bail Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bail Bonds on Wed May 11, 2011 12:08 pm

jorox

Arresto Menor
The Judge declared that the case is close and the bail bond can be returned.
Are there other procedures before the releasing of the bonds ? as we are being asked to file a motion to release bonds, wait for 15 days till the defendant returns the notice of case closure etc.
or is this just a ploy to ask for money or a certain percentage of the bond ?
thnaks s much this site is very helpful for us citizens that does not know much about the law and its procedings.

View user profile

2 Re: Bail Bonds on Wed May 11, 2011 2:31 pm

attyLLL

if the court already declared the bond can be returned then the motion is no longer necessary. the accused can immediately process the release of the bond.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Bail Bonds on Wed May 11, 2011 4:35 pm

jorox

Arresto Menor
do we just bring the decision and receipt of the bond to claim ?
maraming pong salamat ilang beses na kami pabalik balik sa court kung ano ano hinihingi at sinasabi.

View user profile

4 Re: Bail Bonds on Wed May 11, 2011 7:49 pm

attyLLL

it is the accused or the person named in the receipt who has the right, or he has to issue an SPA to a representative.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Bail Bonds on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:19 am

candyg06

Arresto Menor
do you have the philippine legal form for bail bonds? thanx! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum