Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to transfer land title notarized 1983

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to transfer land title notarized 1983 on Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm

misyel_anne

Arresto Menor
Hello! I would like to seek your help in transferring the land title bought by my grandmother last 1983. I'll be the one to furnish it because my lola can't walk anymore and my mother is working abroad. I would like to know the requirements that i need and a rough estimate of the expense. btw, the deed of absolute sale has been notarized since 1983. Unfortunately, the owner didn't initiate the transfer.

Your immediate response is highly appreciated! Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: how to transfer land title notarized 1983 on Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm

attyLLL

is the title with you? your first step would be to have the taxes and penalties computed at the BIR

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: how to transfer land title notarized 1983 on Sat May 14, 2011 10:01 am

misyel_anne

Arresto Menor
yes.I have the title with me...would you happen to know a rough estimate of the payment that we need to pay if the zonal value of the location is 2750/sq mtr.
do i also need to furnish a special power of attorney for them to awknowledge that i'll be the one responsible of the transfer. thanks!

View user profile

4 Re: how to transfer land title notarized 1983 on Sat May 14, 2011 11:54 am

attyLLL

i don't know how much the penalties will be since 1983, but the basic tax will be about 8.5% of the value on the deed of sale or assessed value in 1983.

is it not possible to get a new deed of sale from the previous owner to avoid the penalties?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: how to transfer land title notarized 1983 on Sat May 14, 2011 2:27 pm

misyel_anne

Arresto Menor
hello there...unfortunately, we can't get a new deed of sale bec we dont know if the owner is still living. we dont have contact with her anymore. thanks so much. ill start with the computations and penalties and will let u know as sson as im done. thanks!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum