Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need to amend parent's name and date of marriage in birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My father, Brother and Sister's petition was approved this Feb. My father was able to get his American Immigrant visa already, but my sister and brother needs to submit their birth certificate.

problem 1.
In my Brother and Sister's birth certificate my father's name includes his nickname. How do we amend that.

problem 2.
In my Brother's birth certificate my mother's second name was not included

problem no 3.
There should be no record of marriage. We need to delete the date of marriage.

We already have the CENOMAR of both our parents. How do we file a court's petition to cancel the birth certificate of my brother and sister? how do we apply for a new one? How long does it take to change everything?


View user profile


all these problems can be resolved in a petition to correct entries in their birth certificates to be filed in court. normally takes about a year.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum