Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separation and child support. pls read and help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am married for two years, we have one child. Last december hiniwalayan na ko ng asawa ko. How do i legally demand support from him, sahod nya is 19k basic. how much po ko entitled for child support? we do have verbal agreement pero minsan pumapalya sya.
2nd question, ngaun ndi ko na po pinapakita anak ko sa kanya to protect my son from any emotional hurts (my son is a year and a half) can i prevent him from seeing mt son legally?
3rd question. we are working in the same company (call center), ung kabit/girlfriend nya is working with the same company din, can i have them both terminated sa company and for what ground? Thank you

View user profile


you have to send him a demand letter, and if he does not make the support regular, you can file a complaint for economic abuse under RA 9262.

he has visitation rights, but it is not considered a crime if you deny that to him. (though the reverse is not true). he will have to take action to enforce his rights. i don't endorse this though because it will look like your are trading support for visitation.

check with your handbook regarding a morality clause, but note, you will have to provide evidence of their relationship.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
ngaun po we are still in the same company, nung una ndo ko na sila patatanggal pero now I found out na binuntis na nya kabit nya and ang kapal pa ng mukha na ayaw mag resign, Is this sufficient reason para ma terminate sila? We have code of conduct against immorality but Im afraid ndi pakikialaman to ng HR because its personal, what do I do if my company did not do anything. Also ano pa bang pwede eidemanda sa kanila, my ex sends money na pero sa tngin ko ndi na nya gagawin once me anak na sya ke kabit, upto now ndi ko pa rin pinapakita anak ko sa kanya. If i cannot file economic abuse can I file emotional abuse/humiliation for the two of them since mahirap patunayan ung concubinage?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum