Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Company Asset

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lost Company Asset on Fri May 13, 2011 8:37 am

changel


Arresto Menor
Good Day po attorney,
Kaugay po to sa case ng nawalang company asset or laptop. Lumabas po kasi na negative ang last pay ko na computation ng payroll by P3,000. Ngayon po kasi wala akong work simula nung mag resign ako until now. Hindi pa po kasi ako nakakita ng work kaya hindi ko pa mababayaran. Yung third party or collecting agent ng employer nag eemail parati sakin about the said amount. Hindi ko naman po iniignore ang emails nila explaining my side. The other day, nag email sila sakin na kung hindi ko daw mabayaran ang amount na yun until May 15 they will file a so called "Small Claims". What if po nag file nga sila in behalf of my employer against me, mapipilit ba nila akong bayaran yun kahit wala ako pambayad? May impact po ba ito sa future state NBI records ko?
Need your advise please.
Maraming Salamat and more power.
Angel

View user profile

2 Re: Lost Company Asset on Fri May 13, 2011 10:13 am

attyLLL


moderator
i doubt they will actually file a small claims because the amount is too small, but if they do, then just defend against it, and if you lose, they will have to find property which is in your name.

this is not a criminal case so it should not appear on your nbi record.


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Lost Company Asset on Fri May 13, 2011 12:30 pm

changel


Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,
The collecting company agent has stated it on their email since December 2010 na criminal case daw po yung pwede nila isasampang case against me because of my negligence. The problem was, wala naman po akong property under my name. Natataranta po tuloy ako kung ano na lang mangyayari sakin kung sakaling hit ang NBI Record ko at hindi na ko makapag work sa overseas company very soon.
Thank you po sa advise.
Angel

View user profile

4 Re: Lost Company Asset on Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 am

attyLLL


moderator
i doubt that a criminal case will prosper. as they admit, it was through negligence. and you already have an agreement that you will pay for it. make a deal that you will pay P500 a month.


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Lost Company Asset on Mon May 16, 2011 5:52 pm

changel


Arresto Menor
Good Day Attorney,
Just today, nag deposit po ang friend ko ng 35% of the outstanding amount or balance due. Right after notifying them via email, they still wanted me to settle the other 65%. Actually po sir di na siya lagpas ng P2,000. In addition sa query ko, wayback March 2010 when I joined that company, yung cost ng asset for example was P25,000 and nuong Aug 2010, the company policy changed to P35,000. Hindi naman po brand new ang laptop nilang inissue sakin. For this po ba, can I contest on their policy stated sa employee manual na dapat po P25,000 lang ang damaged ko instead of P35,000?
Thanks a lot for the advise.
Angel

View user profile

6 Re: Lost Company Asset on Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

attyLLL


moderator
yes, that can be a valid argument if it can be proven.


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: Lost Company Asset Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum