Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011 Criminal Law Reviewer

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:24 pm

rchrd

tans a lat reyrod10. u saved me lots of time.
bout the other subjects? hope you can share them too. You will pass the Bar. Congratulations!

View user profile

27 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor
Hi rchrd! I'll share the reviewers in civil law, labor law and political law I've made within the week. I initially thought of sharing labor law and civil law reviewers last week but I decided to include political law anyway. I had a hard time preparing the said reviewers specially civil law because of its vast coverage. As of the moment, I still could not fully complete the said reviewers despite earnest efforts as I could not find the still-to-be filled-up topics or subject matters from various sources. To tell you the truth, I only have one (1) chance left to take the bar exams (next year) under the present 5-limit rule. Thus, I thought of preparing the bar reviewers myself and sharing them to everybody hoping that maybe God will ultimately bless me this time. I wish the reviewers would be of help to the bar candidates. I'll prepare and share the other remaining reviewers in the days to come.Thanks.

Last edited by reyrod10 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

28 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 pm

koy

Arresto Menor
" To tell you the truth, I only have one (1) chance left to take the bar exams (next year) under the present 5-limit rule. Thus, I thought of preparing the bar reviewers myself and sharing them to everybody hoping that maybe God will ultimately bless me this time. I wish the reviewers would be of help to the bar candidates. I'll prepare and share the other remaining reviewers in the days to come.Thanks."

kaya yan sir.......God will definitely bless u for sharing these wit us! tnx alot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

29 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 pm

pinksoda

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much!

View user profile

30 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:26 am

Liz Bellen

Arresto Menor
Wow. Thanks! Smile

View user profile

31 request copy of your criminal law reviewer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:10 am

berthibaya

Arresto Menor
reyrod10 wrote: Hi everyone!I want to share with you my own reviewer in Criminal Law which I intend to use for next year's bar exams. The reviewer is in accordance with the new syllabus issued by the Supreme Court beginning this year 2011.Please bear with the errors, if any. Reviewers in all other bar subjects to follow...

Here's the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SIR: Please be informed that i find it hard in accessing your web shared, so if you can share it to me thru email am very thankful enough [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile http://berthibaya@yahoo.com

32 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:11 am

berthibaya

Arresto Menor
please send it for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile http://berthibaya@yahoo.com

33 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor
Hi berthibaya! I'll just include the Criminal Law reviewer with the Civil Law, Political Law and Labor Law Reviewers which I'll finally share to all within this day. Hopefully, you can access by then the Criminal Law Reviewer together with the other reviewers I've mentioned.

View user profile

34 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 am

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor
koy wrote:" To tell you the truth, I only have one (1) chance left to take the bar exams (next year) under the present 5-limit rule. Thus, I thought of preparing the bar reviewers myself and sharing them to everybody hoping that maybe God will ultimately bless me this time. I wish the reviewers would be of help to the bar candidates. I'll prepare and share the other remaining reviewers in the days to come.Thanks."

kaya yan sir.......God will definitely bless u for sharing these wit us! tnx alot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

were riding the same boat sir and lets hope and pray that this time God will help us reach the ultimate journey that we choose....thank you and good luck to us! Very Happy

View user profile

35 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 am

student ako

Arresto Menor
thank you very much for this...such a big help...

View user profile

36 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 pm

yoga

Arresto Menor
Hi, thank you for sharing your materials.
May you help me in opening the file? I tried to but there were just scripts.
Please help. my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

37 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:13 pm

edisonquin

Arresto Menor
maraming salamat.

View user profile

38 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 pm

akosiem

Arresto Menor
thank you so much! God bless!

View user profile

39 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 pm

rchrd

HELLO EVERYONE!

There is current petition from the Phil Ass of Law Schls asking that this 2011 bar will be excluded from the 5 strike rule and that its approval is very much possible. GREAT NEWS! BUT DO NOT THINK OF BENEFITTING FROM IT THOUGH.
GIVE YOUR BEST NOW Rchrd SO YOU WONT HAVE TO THINK OF BENEFITTING FROM THE EXEMPTION IF GRANTED!!! (The last sentence was said by me to myself so i answered, "?")

Sorry po, nagkalat na naman.

View user profile

40 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 pm

rchrd

REYROD10:
Ksali ka na sa prayers ko. Babasahin na ngayon lahat ang tamang sagot mo. Di kagaya noon. Palagi na lang yung alanganing sagot ang nakikita tapos di naman tsineck yung tamang sagot sa ibang tanong. tapos tsinantsa na nga lang ang score, di pa naging considerate sa pagtantsa. I understand you. Been there too.

View user profile

41 re: acknowledge receipt on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 pm

yobyob19

Arresto Menor
Dear Reyrod10:

Please kindly acknowledge if your received my trial memos. which I sent you previously, so that I am aware of it, I checked my email but you haven't reply. I am now preparing to send some trial memo.

View user profile

42 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor
Hi yobyob19! I have not received your trial memos yet the reason why I did not send you a reply. Kindly send the trial memos again to my e-mail add: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks in advance.

View user profile

43 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 am

FallenAngelpot

Arresto Menor
pasend naman po saken [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks =)

View user profile

44 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

cupid88

Arresto Menor
thank you. God bless. sana dumami pa tulad mo

View user profile

45 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:22 am

kenjimura@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
pa send naman po.

View user profile

46 Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm