Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of legitimate child's name to mother's name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i'd like to ask if it's possible to have my son's last name change under my name.we're not married we lived as husband and wife bu things didn't work out.
my son has his father's last name and after sometime we separate ways.

i really want my son to have my surname cause from the start we got nothing from his father, like financial and moral support..

i'm hoping for your reply..thank you!

View user profile



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum