Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the of my only son

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the of my only son on Mon May 16, 2011 4:35 am

jacky99

Arresto Menor
may anak po kami..4 almost 13 years na nghiwalay kami..may sustento naman kami ng anak ko..ds year lang nalaman ko na annuld na pala ang kasal namin..may habol pa ba kami ng anak ko sa sustento?ano po ba ang pwd kong e sampa sa asawa ko kung d na xa mg padala ng sustento sa amin?may pamilya na kc syang iba..at may mga anak na rin xa doon..noong una ok lang sa akin kc nga po ngpapadala na man xa..nong nag dmand na kami ng 30t a month,,,saka nya sinabi na annuld na ang kasal namin ...at wala na daw xang obligasyun sa akin...ilang percent po ba ang dapat na sustento sa bata.sana po maliwanagan po ako..tnx po

View user profile

2 Re: the of my only son on Tue May 17, 2011 11:00 pm

attyLLL

do you plan to contest the annulment?

what was the basis for annulment? if psychological capacity, the child is still his legitimate child and is entitled to support. but the ex-wife is not.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: the of my only son on Wed May 18, 2011 5:48 pm

jacky99

Arresto Menor
gud pm. po atty,kc po yong annulment d ko po alam na nag process pala sya..pwd pa po ba akong mag apela?ano po ba ang dapat gawin?

View user profile

4 Re: the of my only son on Wed May 18, 2011 5:53 pm

jacky99

Arresto Menor
yes po psychological incapacity po..na rgster na sa lcr at nso general po..mahahabol ko pa ba po yun?

View user profile

5 Re: the of my only son on Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 pm

attyLLL

if you will contest, i recommend you go to the office of the solicitor general and ask for assistance how to reopen the case. my guess is that they faked your address.

even if you do not contest, the children are still entitled to support, but not you. you can file a criminal case of ra 9262 for economic abuse.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: the of my only son on Mon May 21, 2012 9:34 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor
attorney it is possible na mapaprocess ang annullment with out your real signature, without your appearance in the court ,

View user profile

7 Re: the of my only son on Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 am

attyLLL

yes, if you are only the respondent

View user profile

8 Re: the of my only son Today at 10:28 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum