Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

apartment problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 apartment problem on Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 am


Arresto Menor
i need legal advice in this topic..wala nko maisip na paraan kya naisipan ko mgsearch ng free legal advice. may apartment kmi pagaari ng papa ko. ng magkasakit ang lola ko naisanla sa halagang 4k. dahil sa nakasanla yun hindi nagbabayad ng upa for 9 or 10 yrs yung nakaupa na pinsan ko. ngaun kinausap ang papa ko ng mga kapatid nya n kung gusto daw mkuha yung apsrtmrnt ulit. bayaran daw nmin ng 16k para sa nagastos sa lolo at lola ko nung magkasakit. at ngaun nga binabayaran n nmin pero humihingi sila ng tubo. na wala nmn sa usapan o kasulatan n tutubuan. ano po ba ang pwede nming gawin dito. kulang pa po ba na hindi sila bumabayad ng upa sa lood ng 9 or 10 taon? sana po eh matulungan nyo ako Crying or Very sad

View user profile

2 Re: apartment problem on Tue May 17, 2011 11:43 pm


file a case at the bgy to evict him

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum