Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 years old charged with child abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 15 years old charged with child abuse on Tue May 17, 2011 5:54 pm

andreau

Arresto Menor
ano po ang mangyayari sa 15 years old na kinasuhan ng child abuse? 15 years old din yung nakaaway nya. sya po ang sinugod ng nakaaway nya pero sya ang nakasakit at naospital pa yung nakaaway nya.

View user profile

2 Re: 15 years old charged with child abuse on Wed May 18, 2011 12:24 am

attyLLL

was he arrested?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 15 years old charged with child abuse on Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm

andreau

Arresto Menor
no she wasn't arrested but she received a subpoena.

when her victim was brought to the hospital we had an arrangement with the mother that we will help in the hospital bill and they will not file any complaints.

however after they were released form the hospital, we received an invitation to a conference at the public attorney's office. we already had two conferences, and during those conferences we were giving small amount to the complainants.

after two conferences, we received a subpoena.

by the way the respondent is my niece. what could possibly happen to her? her father died last year, and were abandoned by her mother.

View user profile

4 Re: 15 years old charged with child abuse on Thu May 26, 2011 8:08 pm

attyLLL

has she been formally charged? was she required to file a counter affidavit? she can argue that it was self defense.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: 15 years old charged with child abuse on Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 pm

ethan11

Arresto Menor
Yes ,It is a big crime and he was arrested as soon as possible.

View user profile http://www.newyorkcitypersonalinjurylawyersfirm.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum