Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 . on Wed May 18, 2011 3:15 am


Arresto Menor

Last edited by Zeus on Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too private)

View user profile

2 Re: . on Wed May 18, 2011 7:14 am


Arresto Mayor
Art. 176. Illegitimate children shall use the surname and shall be under the parental authority of their mother, and shall be entitled to support in conformity with this Code

you can have visitation rights over the child

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum