Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NULL TO LEGAL NEED ADVICE!! on Wed May 18, 2011 4:01 pm


Arresto Menor
my husband and I got married 2002 Age of my husband then was 23 but since my age is 20 I need to have parental consent, so I forged my father's signature. Is this can be a ground for nullity of Marriage/VOID? We are happilly married and have kids as well as good relationships to our both In laws. We also have cenomar from census, and seems no problem, but I still want to fix this? My questions is:
1. What could be the possibilities in the future meaning conjugal properties, benefits etc. just incase there will be a separation issues if we aren't able to fix this. Question
2. Where and what can I do to about this, what will be the first step. Question
I hope you can help me thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: NULL TO LEGAL NEED ADVICE!! on Wed May 18, 2011 9:26 pm


no worries. passage of time and the law already fixed it for you. by living together and by reaching the age of 26, lack or parental consent as a ground was already prescribed.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum