Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help pls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help pls on Wed May 18, 2011 4:34 pm


Arresto Menor
PJ publications will publish my name , pic and adress to the leadibg newspaper tru estafa case bcoz of unpaid credit card bill in union bsnk. Possible po b un? Pls help.tnx rendeer

View user profile

2 Re: need help pls on Sat May 21, 2011 2:48 pm


they actually filed an estafa case against you? this sounds more like collection agency tactics to scare you. if they post that, file a case of libel.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum