Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sub-Contract of Manufacturing of Goods

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sub-Contract of Manufacturing of Goods on Wed May 18, 2011 7:11 pm

azque

Arresto Menor
Hi po,

Glad to have this forum!

Nagpagawa po kami ng mga certificate holder sa isang offset printer dito sa quezon city.

Eto po ung details ng transaction:

1. April 29 nagpirmahan ng purchase order, ang agreement is 10.50/pc and gave him downpayment worth 16k.
2. Then he gave us may 10 sa delivery ng items.
3. To provide prototype of the item prior to production 4 days after ng pirmahan the agreemnet.

Concern is:
1. May 2, ngtxt ung supplier na walang stock ung material for the cover. So he suggested na to change material. So ok lng un.
2. May 3, pina-pickup ung sample pro hindi sya kumpleto.
3. May 4, we agreed to the materials used and advised supplier to provide actual sample (ung kumpleto na).
a. Supplier agreed and sinabi nya na start na ang counting ng days ng production ng May 5.
b. We then agreed and advised him to still deliver it on May 10 after producing actual prototype.
c. However, sinabi ng supplier na hindi na daw kakayanin ng May 10, instead May 16 na daw ang delivery which I did not agree kasi May 10 ung nsa contract.
d. Then pumayag sya sa May 10.
4. May 5, ngtxt ung wife nung supplier na nagkaroon daw ng miscalculation ng price ng materials ung supplier nila so babaguhin daw ung price na binigay sa amin. From 10.50/pc to 16/pc to cover daw ung needed expenses.
a. Hindi ako syempre nag-agree dun sa gusto nila. Tapos sabi ng supplier na i-cancel n lng daw ung order dahil nd nila kakayanin.
b. Tapos sinabi ko sa kanila na basahin nila ung purchase order contract kasi may mga penalties dun, specifically item number 4.
c. Hindi sya nag-agree dun sa pinirmahan nyang contract.

What po kya gagawin nmin? May proteksyon ba ang consumer sa mga ganitong supplier?

Thanks and more power!

Eto po ung nkalagay sa Purchase Order na pinirmahan ng offset printer: (Paki review na rin po kung may mga mali kmi Smile)

------------------------------------------
SAMPLES REQUIRED:

1pc Proto Sample - Initial design execution for checking (w/ all planned prints and/or embroidery and accessories )

2pcs Pre-Production Sample - final sample w/ all actual accessories and correct details as instructed and commented in the proto sample evaluation sheet. To be submitted for approval prior to production.NOTE: we need two pre-production sample, One sample for our keep and one sample for your production reference no approved pre-production sample means you cannot start the production and deliveries will not be accepted.

TERMS and CONDITIONS:
1. Purchase Order will be cancelled if we don't received confirmation or final sample within 4 days.

2. Design materials and all accessories should be produced as per approved pre-production sample any changes in bulk delivery (in terms of specs) will be charged accordingly.

3. Confirmed Orders cannot be cancelled.

4. In case of any unavoidable cancellation 40% of TOTAL PO cost will be charged to the supplier plus any charges our client might impose on
. Due to cancelled order.

5. Delay in delivery will be charged accordingly.
1week of delay from the delivery date stated on the PO = 5% delayed delivery penalty.
2 weeks of delay from the delivery date stated on the PO = 10% delayed delivery penalty.
3 weeks of delay from the delivery date stated on the PO = 15% delayed delivery penalty.
4weeks of delay from the delivery date stated on the PO = considered as cancelled order.

6. Weekly production report update should be submitted to Purchasing Manager.

7. All goods should be inspected by both Q.C.and Q.C. prior to delivery.

8. Any rejects found in the warehouse upon delivery and in the store should be replaced by the manufacturer no later than one week maximum from the date of return from our customers.

9. Please deliver the ordered items in carton box.

10. Delivery schedule from 9:30am to 11:30am and 1:15pm to 5:00pm for strict compliance.

------------------------------------------

View user profile

2 Re: Sub-Contract of Manufacturing of Goods on Sat May 21, 2011 3:02 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter. if neither of you or the supplier is a corp, then you don't have to file a case at their bgy. then you can initiate a case at the MTC. if the amount is less than 100k, you can file a small claims case.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Sub-Contract of Manufacturing of Goods on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 pm

azque

Arresto Menor
Thanks! attyLLL Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum