Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

canadian Visa Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 canadian Visa Application on Thu May 19, 2011 12:22 am

We would like to know if it is possible for the wife who is a permanent canadian resident can be deported for the reason that she made the life of her husband miserable.

to give you a background, the husband is a seaman who was forced to stop working since october 2009 to wait for the processing of their canadian immigration papers (for the father and the 2 children). By february 2011, the wife all of a sudden wants her husband to sign various documents such as letter of agreement (contains clauses that the husband would be willing to give up the rights to have the support from his wife by the time that the whole family was approved of their canadian visa), another document that the wife is requiring her husband to sign is the letter of authority for the 2 kids to travel (aged 14 & 12). the wife also thru email and sms sent information that what is btween them two has ended. no annulment case has been filed and the canadian embassy application is stil ongoing.

since the husband is really willing to pursue his future in canda, he did not signed the requested documents and waited for the time that the newly renewed passport be released by the DFA. Came the 1st week of may, the husband's passport was released by the DFA and now ready to be submitted to the canadian embassy. however when the husband was about to get the passport of the kids from his inlaws, he was informed that the passport is not here in the philippines and was sent to canda under the custody of the mother. the husband is still willing to pursue his interest in canada and is deciding to submit still the documents as required by the embassy even without the documents of the 2 kids.

my questions..
1. do the husband still have a chance to go to canda even if the passport of the kids were not submitted?
2. if the case would be disapproval of their visa due to non compliance of the 2 children, is there a way for the mother to be deported here in the philippines?
3. does the father have the custody rights for the 2 children even if the mother requested for the guardianship to the grandparents (wife's side) for the two kids verbally?
4. can the husband file a case against the wife and requested to pay him back all the supposedly earnings from his seaman job? 18 months backpay?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum