Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

counter affidavit for adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 counter affidavit for adultery on Thu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm

morbid angel

Arresto Menor
do i need to suffice an evidence in presenting a counter affidavit for adultery?
how can i disprove an adultery case? the evidence against us are just pictures that we are together and these are not intimate pictures.

View user profile

2 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Fri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you still file a counter affidavit. deny the charge and point out that the evidence is weak.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Thu May 26, 2011 11:29 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor
what if he has witness which is "kasabwat" in testifying they both saw us having caught making love. but it's really not true, i'm at the office with the secretary and my boss at that time.in their testimony it happened before they came in. he also some witness testifying they saw us kissing (which is true)but not on that day, is this really a ground for adultery.

View user profile

4 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Fri May 27, 2011 5:46 pm

attyLLL

those are evidentiary issues. it will depend on the credibility of those witnesses who are saying the caught you having sexual intercourse.

study their statements closely and show how they are false. kissing is just additional evidence, but not conclusive.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Fri May 27, 2011 9:25 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor
thanks for immediate reply, if i get the secretary to testify, is it sufficient to prove that their testimony are all lies? i had some voice record of him making lies (many issues) and make it heard by his mother and relatives, and i also record all their reactions, mad at him. Can i use it in court to show how liar he is? thanks for your kind reply

View user profile

6 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sat May 28, 2011 5:55 pm

attyLLL

voice recordings are illegal if the parties do no know they are being recorded. they cannot be used as evidence.

it all depends on the credibility of the witness and their testimony whether they will be believed.

View user profile

7 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sun May 29, 2011 12:46 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor
I'm psychologically tortured atty, they don't stop making stories. our company relocated just a while ago, i decided to get some videos of the area from gate to office to preserve it. incidentally the witness was captured while passing along with me. lately i found out she and my X tried to file blotter against me of getting video and told them" minura mura pa daw sya" which is not true. can i use the video in court if ever they needed an ocular inspection.(in their testimony they saw us having sexual intercourse at the office) what can i file against that stupid witness and my x as well? thanks for your time atty.

View user profile

8 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 pm

attyLLL

those videos are ok as long as they don't contain private conversations.

if later you can prove that the are lying, then you can file a perjury case against them, but his is very hard to prove.

View user profile

9 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 am

virgomom

Arresto Menor
thanks again atty. i know i have to prove myself not guilty. surely the court will ask of their motives. can being a jealous guy possible as proof. my ex is a man who always jealous of any guy, when i was newly hired, he even tried to call my boss office to kick me out of my job coz i'm not worth it. there's also an instance we fought because i was provided a company mobile phone and almost threaten my life, one time we argued about hiring a jeep (much cheaper) from our company driver one summer vacation (he questioned why to that driver) he made arguments everytime he saw me talking with my coworker and lately the girl pretending to be witness (kasabwat making stories) made him fool to the extent that he filed adultery. we're not in good terms of that girl eversince. pls advise me more.

View user profile

10 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:40 pm

attyLLL

have you filed your counter affidavit?

I don't recommend you focus on motives. focus on the witness and how it would be impossible for that person to have seen the act.

View user profile

11 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:17 am

virgomom

Arresto Menor
yes atty, i have filed already and it was presented in court. but i still have no witness to stand. i'm trying to get my officemate's affidavit coz she, my boss and the driver (the guy they link to me) was only there with me at that time. could it be possible to get the affidavit of the arresting officer (their from brgy.) they knew i had company when they respond to the scene.can they stand as witness too? thank you so much for your time.

View user profile

12 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm

attyLLL

you can present the testimony of any person as long as its relevant

View user profile

13 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:30 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor
thank you so much, you really help a lot

View user profile

14 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

Heartility_05

Arresto Menor
Sir, the x-wife of my boyfriend filed a case against me for adultery. She has some pictures of us but not an intimate pics. Malakas ba laban nya?

View user profile

15 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:34 am

attyLLL

are you sure it's for adultery? not concubinage?

in either case, those pics are not necessarily good evidence.

View user profile

16 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Heartility_05

Arresto Menor
it was my mom who received the demand letter from the trial court, funny thing is it was addresed to my name but using my boyfriend's surname so what my mom did was to return the letter since the complete name there was incorrect and to show that there's no person on that name in our house. So now, we are not doing any action so nfar, we are waiting for their next move. Is there anything that we can do? Should i file a counter affidavit?

View user profile

17 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 am

attyLLL

i would not agree that is a good move. the case can continue at the prosecutor's office and you might be deemed to have waived your right to file a counter affidavit and your evidence, thus giving them a free hand to allege anything.

View user profile

18 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am

Heartility_05

Arresto Menor
so what's the best thing to do sir? please advise.

View user profile

19 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:04 pm

attyLLL

go to the prosecutor's office and acquire a copy of the complaint and file your counter affidavit.

View user profile

20 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Heartility_05

Arresto Menor
but it was not named to me properly, yes it was my name but it wasnt my last name indicated there.

View user profile

21 Re: counter affidavit for adultery on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 am

attyLLL

but you are the person referred to. the name can be corrected later on, even at arraignment in court. it is up to you to weigh the risk of not addressing this now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum