Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No PAYMENT / Salary

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No PAYMENT / Salary on Sun May 22, 2011 9:36 am

penny_iris

Arresto Menor
Hi I am working in a call center and was unpaid for one of the pay period. I have asked the HR and the management about this and received no response. I have been working without absences and adhering to the company's policies but was unreasonably unpaid for the days i have rendered. We have a systematized or computerized attendance tracker. I was able to punch "IN" but was unable to punch "OUT".. this was the explanation that the SHIFT (SHIT) Manager gave me though they see me working in the office almost 12-15hrs a day because of OT. I am having a hard time looking for money to continuously go to work since I was unpaid. I would like to seek legal advice on what case I can file. Also, this is not the first time that this had happened. We have so many salary disputes worth 1000 pesos to 6000 pesos.

Thanks and regards,

Penny

View user profile

2 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Sun May 22, 2011 6:35 pm

attyLLL

you're missing 1 day or an entire 2 week salary period?

try sending the email again with copy to the higher ups. if this deosn't work you may have to file a money claim at dole or at nlrc.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Mon May 23, 2011 10:39 am

council

Reclusion Perpetua
Hello penny_iris -

What does your company policy say on log-ins and log-outs? Are they required?

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

4 No PAYMENT / Salary on Tue May 24, 2011 7:34 am

penny_iris

Arresto Menor
Hi Sir,

Thank you for the immediate response.

It was an entire cut off.. not just one day. So should i print a copy of the email and submit it to NLRC or DOLE?

Companies policy would be if the time punches are missed, salary will not be given. But I submit daily reports which will be a proof that I am going to work and besides if i am not.. i will be given an absenteeism note by the HR.

View user profile

5 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Tue May 24, 2011 11:20 pm

attyLLL

try to handle it internally first. send an email with your proof of attendance to your HR or whoever handles salary. you should be more mindful of the policy on logging-in and out next time.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Wed May 25, 2011 8:19 am

penny_iris

Arresto Menor
how about salary disputes that has been ongoing over and over again.. every cut off or pay period, we have salary dispute for a day or two.. or worst.. 6 thousand pesos. daily rate is 1 thousand pesos.. thank you

View user profile

7 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Thu May 26, 2011 5:10 pm

attyLLL

you can file a money claim at dole or at the nlrc

View user profile

8 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

penny_iris

Arresto Menor
hi sir,

how do we file for a money claim? can you give us steps? thank you

View user profile

9 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Tue May 31, 2011 7:14 pm

attyLLL

if this is more than P5,000 go to the NLRC and you just have to fill up a form. but i recommend you exhaust your efforts internally first.

View user profile

10 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 pm

allstar_900

Arresto Menor
Hi Sirs/Madam, I have the same "salary dispute" problem in my company. I would also want to settle everything internally first but worst case scenario and theres no more choice for us but to seek out help in NLRC/DOLE, what is the procedure we need to do? Do we just file a complaint? How long before we receive a feedback from our complaint (base on those who have a previous experiences)? and lastly are there fees we need to pay?

Thank you

View user profile

11 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 pm

attyLLL

no fees to pay. there are quicker mediation methods available now at dole and at ncmb. but if a real dispute really arises, it has to be at nlrc.

View user profile

12 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 pm

allstar_900

Arresto Menor
Thanks attyLLL

I'm really hoping that we can settle our issues internally Sad Goodluck to everyone with the same problems.

View user profile

13 Re: No PAYMENT / Salary Today at 9:36 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum