the father was the one who processed her Certificate of Live Birth, that is why, at the back portion of my daughter's birth certificate, he signify his acknowledgement as the father of my daughter. therefore, making my daughter as his illegitimate but acknowledged daughter.
we were both married and have our own family already. but because the child is soon to enroll college, i want to demand bigger assistance because he is only giving one thousand pesos (1,000.00) every month.
but i cannot do it until the following questions are answered:
1. do i have the right to demand bigger financial assistance for my daughter?
2. up to how much my daughter should or will rightfully receive from her father's salary being an acknowledged daughter?
3. can i make the demand in behalf of my daughter?
4. does my daughter have the right to share from the properties her father have owned?
5. finally, until what age can my daughter claim help or assistance from her father?
i hope you help me with these confusing situation. thank you and more power.
Maria Estela V. Sarahina