Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 illegitimate child support on Sun May 22, 2011 2:26 pm


Arresto Menor
my name is rinoah omiyage.

i have a two year old son. i fell in love with a guy not knowing his history. when my child was born, i found out that he already has a wife and three children. i became very angry about this and want to get back at him. please kindly advice me if my child has a right to claim any legal rights, specially support to his father.

thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: illegitimate child support on Tue May 31, 2011 1:51 pm


Your child, granting that you can prove paternity, is entitled to receive financial support from his/her father. Not in an instant actually because of the procedures that have to be followed in family courts. One thing that you have to fix first though is your attitude on the problem. you cannot help your child with anger or revenge in your heart. Do this (demand for support)out of your love for your child so you you wont be going to court with a heavily burdened heart. At least make it easier for you by doing away with the "getting back" at the father attitude. God bless

View user profile

3 Re: illegitimate child support on Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm


Arresto Menor

Last edited by berni.asiatico on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : none)

View user profile

4 Re: illegitimate child support on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm


re: Berni.asiatico

your child has right for support either in Philippine Law or British Law. I do not presume to know British laws but i believe they are among the signatories on the International Covenant on the rights of women and children.

You do not have to go international though because if you have money for that, i suggest you better use it for your child instead.

I am glad you now have a job. That is a sign that you might be able to support your child without the help of those bloody pirates. Uups, sorry.

Take good care of your child! Raise her well and show girl that she was not made out of sheer mistake or indiscretion. Meanwhile, do not pressure the pirate, uups, Captain Sparrow, to give support. Instead, pray that he will come to his senses and realize that he will miss a lot if he will not take care of someone as lovely, loving and responsible Filipina like you and a cute girl like your babe.

God bless and you can count on my prayers for you after i sign out.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum