Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ipapatanggal ko sa trabaho!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ipapatanggal ko sa trabaho!! on Mon May 23, 2011 5:04 pm


Arresto Menor
I am new in this page, i dont know where to ask this question..

i am here in the Philippines and my husband is in japan and hes cheating me, his courting many girls and having sex with diff people with diff. ages. i caught him using his different account in yahoo, the problem is his not using his real name there, but hes pictures and pictures of the girls he victimized was attached there and also hes using my celphone number in japan when i was there.

i want to sue him, so that he will be fired in his company..

pls help, what articular case is fit to this situation?

Last edited by luvz2005 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change subject, to attract attorneys advice..)

View user profile

2 Re: ipapatanggal ko sa trabaho!! on Sun May 29, 2011 5:50 am

for purposes of clarity, can you state the status of your husband, to wit:

1. is he a Filipino?
2. what work status is he engaged in japan?
3. are you married to him?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum