Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accused of in Violation of RA 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Accused of in Violation of RA 9262 on Tue May 24, 2011 2:29 am


Arresto Menor
Greetings I just want to ask a question regarding my situation, It all started back in 2002 when my wife ran away with some other guy while I was in the US, and all of this was legally documented trough police report, because when that incident happened my wife was living with my mother. And to make the long story short she end-up keeping our 2nd son and I got our eldest son. Now she filed a case against me in violation of RA 9262 and I'm guessing that she wanted to get child support from me, so I went ahead and talked to her and offered her a town-home and to shoulder all the education expense for our 2nd son. After a couple of weeks she suddenly changed her mind and cancelled the house and lot that I was gonna buy for her and my 2nd son and decided to go trough court. now my question is, If I don't go to court what will happen to me, also I don't have a job or any property under my name, the only monetary fund I'm getting is my disability benefits form the US Veterans Affairs. thank you..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum