Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help po... "utangan"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help po... "utangan" on Tue May 24, 2011 11:00 am

rolina domingo

Arresto Menor
good day po... ung sis. ko po ay may nautangan woth P38,000.00.. nung una po nahuhulugan nya pero ngayon natigil po ng paghuhulog dahil may inuna lang po syang obligasyon.. nasa UAE po sya bilang Domestic Helper.. ngayon po ung pinagkakautangan nya sa pulis po nagreklamo at pinagrereport po ang aking ina sa prisinto.. pwede po ba namin itong ipagwalang bahala tutal hindi naman po ang aking ina ang may direktang pag-kakautang sa kanya.. matanda na po ang ina ko 67 yrs, old na...kung hindi po sya pupunta sa prisinto ano po pwede nilang gawin sa mother ko...pwede po ba sumagot na lang kami thru letter na hindi sya makakapunta, diabetic po ang mother ko, anu po dapat namin gawin. pls. advise me po..thank u po in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: help po... "utangan" on Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 pm


yes, your mother can ignore, but it will be better if you send at least a representative.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum