Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support for an Illegitimate Child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support for an Illegitimate Child on Tue May 24, 2011 12:57 pm


Arresto Menor
Paano po ba humingi ng Child Support para sa isang Illegitimate Child kung ang ama nito ay nasa ibang bansa na? ilang beses ko nang sinubukan kausapin ang ama pero di sya talaga nagbigay. ang bata ay special child at maraming pangangailangan ang bata na di ko na kayang ibigay.

sana po ay matulungan niyo ako. salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support for an Illegitimate Child on Wed May 25, 2011 12:35 pm


very difficult. you would have to initiate a legal action where the father is. he does not visit the philippines at all?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum