Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Tue May 24, 2011 4:06 pm

special mom

Arresto Menor
My son is 13 yrs old and a special child. His Father is a Filipino turned New Zealand Citizen. I am not married to my son's father. My son is carrying my family name but the father has acknowledged my son by signing the Birth Certificate.

I tried several times to ask for financial support from the father. However, he continuously denied my request. What legal action can i do to get child support from the father?

please help!

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm


does he visit the philippines at all? you can initiate an ra 9262 case against him and hopefully he or his relatives will try to settle with you.

or you have to check the laws of new zealand. in australia, they have a government agency which will enforce a foreign court order for suport.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Child Support on Wed May 25, 2011 1:10 pm

special mom

Arresto Menor
His last visit to the Philippines was 2004.

Will check the option you suggested. Thank you very much.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum