Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

married but not married

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 married but not married on Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm

abril2054

Arresto Menor
Ang live in partner ko po ang nag asikaso sa pagpapatitulo ng aking nabiling lupa, sa titulo po ay pinalagay niya na married pero di naman po kami kasal, ngayon po ay kailangan ko na mag loan sa bangko gamit ang lupa bilang collateral pero hindi pwede dahil hahanapin ang marriage contract. Ano po kaya ang mabuting gawin para magamit ko ang lupa billang collateral.

Salamat po,
Ruben

View user profile

2 Re: married but not married on Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 pm

attyLLL

you'll have to tell the bank the situation and see if they will still continue with the transaction

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: married but not married on Thu May 26, 2011 9:39 pm

mayneil

Arresto Menor
atty.may tanong lang po sana ko may boy friend po kc ko pero may dati syang asawa 14 yrs.na po sayng hiwalay gusto po sana naming magpakasal kaso di pa po sya unnal sa dati po nyang asawa kc napaka mahal ng gastos ano po ba ang magandang gawin.marami pong salamat.

View user profile

4 Re: married but not married on Fri May 27, 2011 6:16 pm

attyLLL

what is the question? you have to annul the first marriage

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: married but not married Today at 8:43 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum