2. Considering that he is now retired from the govt. service & a private citizen….Can you revive a pending investigation that has put into archived for around 10 or more years?
3. Considering the dates mentioned (2002 start of investigation….2004 investigation suddenly stops…..2006 managed to get his retirement), can you still revive & open up the case for re-investigation?
4. What’s the prescription period on this type of case?
5. What are the documents needed to revive the investigation & file appropriate charges?
6. Do I have to come out in the open to revive the investigation?
7. Will you act on this kind of revelations bearing concerned citizen only?
In what govt. agency will this fall to file appropriate charges, considering that he is now retired & a private citizen?