Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice - graft & corruption

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal advice - graft & corruption on Wed May 25, 2011 11:26 pm


Arresto Menor
1. Can a govt. employee retire from service with pending investigation under his record?
2. Considering that he is now retired from the govt. service & a private citizen….Can you revive a pending investigation that has put into archived for around 10 or more years?
3. Considering the dates mentioned (2002 start of investigation….2004 investigation suddenly stops…..2006 managed to get his retirement), can you still revive & open up the case for re-investigation?
4. What’s the prescription period on this type of case?
5. What are the documents needed to revive the investigation & file appropriate charges?
6. Do I have to come out in the open to revive the investigation?
7. Will you act on this kind of revelations bearing concerned citizen only?
In what govt. agency will this fall to file appropriate charges, considering that he is now retired & a private citizen?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum