Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barrowed title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Barrowed title on Thu May 26, 2011 3:12 am

Arresto Menor
Pinahiram ng mother ko ang titulo sa auntie ko for a collateral (for a short period)sa transaction nya pero umiba ang usapan at di nila binalik ang titulo sa auntie ko.Ang titulo ay nakapangalan sa mother ko at hindi naman siya involved sa kanilang transaction..Ang tanong ko po ay ito May right po ba silang kunin ang lupa basi lamang sa titulo na hinahawakan nila na ginawang collateral ng auntie ko?
Salamat po sa maging response ninyo dito..

View user profile

2 Re: Barrowed title on Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm

no, but your mother has to take steps to protect her property. she should demand return of the title.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum