Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support and scandalous

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support and scandalous on Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 am


Arresto Menor
good morning atty.,

ang sitwasyon ko po ay my anak aku sa x live in partner ko separate na kami mag two years na. ngayon my girl friend na po aku nag iiscandalo sya sa work place namin ng girlfriend ko, anu po bah pwede gawin para madepensahan ko relasyon namin ng girlfriend ko? ung financial support naman po nag bibgay naman po aku indi lang consistent kasi my utang akung binabayaran. utang nya mismo aku nag babaya. anu po bah pwede ku gawin?


View user profile

2 Re: financial support and scandalous on Thu May 26, 2011 5:05 pm


you can file a case of public scandal or unjust vexation against her. or if what you are paying for is her debt, then stop paying for it.

note that if she files an economic abuse case against you, you will need to show proof of support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum