Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Please help.... on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
Atty ano po penalty ng vawc if ever makulong po siya ilang years po? is it also bailable? how much? if ever magrefuse po siya na magbigay ng support saamin. please help po.

View user profile

27 Re: Please help.... on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 am

attyLLL

i'm surprised that the dswd will not even try to intercede. ok, then next step is to go to PAO. hopefully they will try to call a conference.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

28 Re: Please help.... on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 am

berna

Arresto Menor
Yun nga po Atty bakit hindi man lng nagkaroon action dswd? di po ba work nila yun?

Atty is it enough evidence of marital infidelity mga text mesaages from his cp? and can I use his cp as evidence?

Up to now hindi po siya nabibigay support sa bata and sabi pa po niya hindi daw siya magbibigay kasi kinuha ko daw cp niya?

Pwede po ba siya makulong? If ever ilang months po ba?

View user profile

29 Re: Please help.... on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 am

attyLLL

for me, those cell phone message cannot be used as evidence because there is a violation of privacy of communication.

you will have to file a case at the prosecutor's office before he can be arrested. you can also try regional or national office of dswd.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

30 Re: Please help.... on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
Atty ano po gagawin ko kilala ko na po ung kabit nya and my nagsasabi po na nagsasama sila pero nagtatago. ano po ba dapat gawin sa babae?

Paano po ung support sa anak namen?

Paano din po un, pinagkakalat po niya na hindi siya kasal and nabuntisan lang daw nya ako, pero ang totoo naman po kasal kami sa mayor po.

Valid po ba ung kasal namen sa mayor? my expiration din po ba un?

Can I also request support from him as his leagal wife, kahit my work po ako?

View user profile

31 Re: Please help.... on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 pm

attyLLL

send him a demand letter stating that you do not give your consent to their relationship and demand support. after that file your complaint for economic abuse. good luck.

View user profile

32 Re: Please help.... on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:40 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
Atty how about the girl, can I also send her demand letter?

What if in case even with the demand letter hindi parin po magbigay husband ko?

And he keeps on denying their relationship eventhough ung gurl na un na trace ko na skanya ung number na un na nakita koo sa cp ng husband ko na katext po nya.

View user profile

33 Re: Please help.... on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
Atty paano p un, totally affected po ako sa mga gingawa nya at pinagkakalat niya na wala daw siyang asawa at my nabuntisan lng sya. Pwede po ba un emtionally/psychologically abused?

View user profile

34 Re: Please help.... on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 am

berna

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.

I just want to ask if can a facebook print outs use as evidence?

And what case is it regarding making new fb & acting as me just to ruin me?

Pls help. Thanks

View user profile

35 Re: Please help.... on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:06 am

berna

Arresto Menor
Atty my husband & his mistress already broke up and they also aadmitted that they had rel'ship. can i still sue the gurl?

what would i do? And they are pointing me as the one who make an fb account of the gurl and pretending to be my friend?

Can they use the fb account to sue me?

we'll in fact they are the one who destroys me...

View user profile

36 Re: Please help.... on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 pm

attyLLL

perhaps you should begin by requesting the NSO for a copy of your marriage certificate so that you can counter his claims that you don't have any marriage

View user profile

37 Re: Please help.... on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
Hi how about the gurl & the fb account Atty?

And how will be my next move since they already admit their rel'ship?

View user profile

38 Re: Please help.... on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 am

berna

Arresto Menor
What is libel Atty?

View user profile

39 Re: Please help.... on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:37 am

gera2kiko

Arresto Menor
sana maayos na yung sa kaso ng asawa mo....

Last edited by gera2kiko on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

40 Re: Please help.... on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 am

attyLLL

it will be very difficult to prove who created the fake account. i recommend you try to get all your friends to report it to facebook so hopefully it will be taken down.

libel is the malicious publication of derogatory statements against someone.

View user profile

41 Re: Please help.... on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 am

berna

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.

Just want to seek for an advise.

Our case with my husband is already in the Fiscal's office ( sue him for VAWC).

Ngayon po bumabalik siya sa bahay/ saamin.

Please advise po if need ko pa po ituloy demanda ko sakanya?

What are the consequences po ba if itutuloy ko?

and kung iuurong ko po demanda ko sakanya?

If inurong ko na po ba demanda ko hindi na po ba ako makakapagdemanda soon if mambabae po siya ulet and iwan kami?

Please advise po..badly needed your advise.

Meron na din po pla siya subpoena.

View user profile

42 Re: Please help.... on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:00 pm

attyLLL

if you withdraw your case, you will be asked to execute an affidavit of desistance. make sure it does NOT say that you misappreciated facts. just say you are giving your marriage a second chance, but are prepared to re-file the case if needed.

View user profile

43 Re: Please help.... on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 am

berna

Arresto Menor
Thank you Atty.

Atty just want also to clarify some things, if I will execute the affidavit of desistance & my husband abandon us again and will have an illicit affair again you mentioned that I can still re-file the case, now my concern is if I can still sue him for same case?

Thanks Atty.

View user profile

44 Re: Please help.... on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:40 pm

attyLLL

please see my post. note, if you suddenly deny what you put into your affidavit, you can be sued for perjury.

View user profile

45 Re: Please help.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
Atty needed badly your help.

Last Aug2010, I file a case and sued my husband for VAWC, for abandoning us with my child and he had a mistress by then, now the case is in the Provincial Prosecutors Office, he was also summoned by the Prosecutors Office but he did not appear after the court.

Last October 2010 he came back to us and until now he is again with us in a one roof, now my problem is;

Can I still withdraw the case?

What should I do?

Will I also be charged by the court since he is living with us again?

I didn't withdraw the case yet because I am afraid that he will leave us again.

If I can withdraw, can I still file again same case to him if he will do the same in the future?

Atty needed badly your advise.

Thank you very much.

View user profile

46 Re: Please help.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
berna wrote:Atty needed badly your help.

Last Aug2010, I file a case and sued my husband for VAWC, for abandoning us with my child and he had a mistress by then, now the case is in the Provincial Prosecutors Office, he was also summoned by the Prosecutors Office but he did not appear after the court.

Last October 2010 he came back to us and until now he is again with us in a one roof, now my problem is;

Can I still withdraw the case?

What should I do?

Will I also be charged by the court since he is living with us again?

I didn't withdraw the case yet because I am afraid that he will leave us again.

If I can withdraw, can I still file again same case to him if he will do the same in the future?

Atty needed badly your advise.

Thank you very much.

medyo magulo na ang isip mo sa situation nyo. first, try to think kung ano ba talaga ang gusto mo gawin sa asawa mo. patawarin or makipaghiwalay at ipakulong siya. hindi pwede na urong-sulong ka sa pag-sasampa ng kaso against him.

View user profile

47 Re: Please help.... Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum