Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem about marriages

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problem about marriages on Fri May 27, 2011 1:37 pm

erica62

Arresto Menor
i have a problem with my marriage. 1990 I married to my boyfriend but our marriage lasted only 2 years since my husband became drug dependent. we never communicate nor see each other since then. after six years his friend courted me and he asked me to marry him and since i fall in love with him so i agree to marry him 1996. but i discover that he is already married earlier 1992 and he left me and decided to return to his original family. my best friend since 1987 proposed me a marriage and some friend told me that i can marry my friend since my original marriage is already invalid because it was already 10 years since we last see each other. so we got married 2000. but on 2007 i have to go abroad. during my absence, he met a new girl and get pregnant. i can no longer have a child and when he ask me if he can go with the girl, i said yes he can. now my problem is i would like to know if my original marriage 1990 is still valid and my marriages to those two guys are null and void since i did not file an annullment to my first marriage. please i need to know your answer so that they can get married and we can both have peace of mind.

Last edited by erica62 on Fri May 27, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to add some words)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum