Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

urgently need advise

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 urgently need advise on Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 pm

susi

Arresto Menor
hi. please i need your advise the soonest. I was married in 2002. have a son to now. Last year i saw a message on the facebook na may anak dw husbad ko. it was his textmate before. nagtapat hubby ko na may nangyari noon pero wala na dw un. lately i learned na nagkikita p pla cla. my hub even gave the new celphone i bought to the girl without my permission. that phone is mine. wala trabaho hub ko kaya kapal mukha palamunin nanga ganun p xia. deny p rin hub ko pero nagtapat ung girl. panay ang deny ng hub ko. i want to talk to them harapan kami 3 pero ayaw. my hub denies that they have relationship but the girl openly admits. sa akin p galit hub ko. i want to file whatever case applicable to them. concubinage for my hub? may times na di uwi hub ko sabi may attend lang the party. lately ko narealize dun dw sa girl punta. nagtapat ung girl.

can i also file theft to the girl. she has my property. i have the proof of ownership of the cellphone.

please advise.

thanks

View user profile

2 Re: urgently need advise on Sat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm

attyLLL

so do they indeed have a child?

admissions are not the best evidence because they may suddenly turn around and deny it. you need to gather more proof.

is your husband still living with you? wouldn't it be strange if you filed a criminal case against him if you still lived under the same roof?

if they are not living together, that is not concubinage. if you can prove repeated marital infidelity, that is psycho violence under ra 9262.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: urgently need advise on Sun May 29, 2011 5:25 pm

susi

Arresto Menor
Well the lady says she has a proof..the birth certificate..but when i ask my husband, he denies it. the lady said my husband has a signture on the birth certificate..

yes he does live with me still but i just want to correct him and i wanted to know the truth...the real truth because he always deny everything. the girl has repeatedly mentioned that they are still seeing each other. I want them to stop this if my husband really wants to stay with me. he goes to the lady usually at times im out of town. my husband's brother can attest to that.
so what is the best case i can file against them. i am disturbed by this lady. she also contacts my husbands siblings but they are not in favor her. my husband denies of their relationship with his siblings. i hate so much these lies my hubby is telling me when in fact i know they see each other. i like to know who is telling the truth.

what is the best case i can file? can i request for a demand letter? so that the three of us will face each other finally? i really need your advise. thank you so much.

View user profile

4 Re: urgently need advise on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm

attyLLL

some people are able to get the birth certificate of the illegit child of their spouses.

if you are going to take the legal course, you will have to produce evidence.

i've sent demand letters to cheating spouses with mixed results. they sometimes have a chilling effect.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: urgently need advise Today at 3:23 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum