Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

initiate an ra 9262 case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 initiate an ra 9262 case on Sat May 28, 2011 4:29 am


Arresto Menor
Do you need proof of acknowledement or proof of paternity to initiate an ra 9262 case against the father of a child?

View user profile

2 Re: initiate an ra 9262 case on Sat May 28, 2011 6:15 pm


to initiate, no. for the case to prosper, in my opinion, yes.

one of the posters here filed one in spite of no acknowledgment and the father admitted it in his counter affidavit.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum