Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case against paramour

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 case against paramour on Sat May 28, 2011 4:50 pm


Arresto Menor
could I file against my wife's lover only? if yes what case could i file? could i file unjust vexation, slander by deed, intriguing against honor?

View user profile

2 Re: case against paramour on Mon May 30, 2011 12:10 pm


Prision Correccional
For criminal case, you may file concubinage, but it should be against your husband and your paramour. You cannot pursue concubinage against the mistress alone. Nonetheless, you may file other criminal case, only if she did some wrongful act against you and it is not clear in your statement whether she did other unlawful act against you aside from being the mistress of your husband.

If you don't want to file a case against you husband, what you can do is file a civil case for damages against the mistress.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum