Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrong birthyear

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 wrong birthyear on Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 pm


Arresto Menor
good day! my husband is having a problem in applying a passport because the year of birth he has on NSO is 1993 while the correct one is 1989. this is the only data that is not correct, supposedly he was a late registration kasi but the year he was registered was the year written in his NSO. Thank you very much for whatever assistance you may offer. I appreciate it very much.

View user profile

2 Re: wrong birthyear on Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 am


Prision Correccional
File a petition for correction of entry. This NSO site will be a great help ---->

Good luck!

View user profile

3 Re: wrong birthyear on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 am


Arresto Menor
this helped! i wish i could finally correct my daughter's birth year..para i can apply na her passport.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum