Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

gsis wrong birth record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 gsis wrong birth record on Mon May 30, 2011 12:13 pm

sir ang asawa ko po ay member sa GSIS but recently nadiscover ko po na mali ang birth of date ko,ang alam ko mula noon aug.22,1959 ang birth of date ko pati sa ibang papeles iyon din ang gamit ko.nalaman ko lang ng kumuha ako sa NSO ng authenticated na aug.12 ang nakasulat.if ang susundin ko ang NSO record Paano namin Maitama ang GSIS record ng asawa ko? pati na sa PHILHEALTH?please tell me anong gagawin ko... Sad

View user profile

2 Re: gsis wrong birth record on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm


write to gsis and provide a copy of your birth certificate in order to have it corrected.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum