Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of birth certificates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Falsification of birth certificates on Mon May 30, 2011 9:13 pm


Arresto Menor
atty, anong pwedeng ikaso sa isang teacher na nagfalsify ng information sa birth certificates ng kanyang mga anak?like placing date of marriage even di pa naman sya kasal noong ipinanganak ang 2 anak ? at wala din affidavit of paternity na pinermahan ang brother ko para ipagamit ang apelyido nito?
second, naikasal sila ng brother ko after 8 yrs but then the same pa din sa 3rd child nila, she was still using the non existing date of marriage (just like sa 2 nauna )sa live birth nito? wrong information pa din..
now they were living separates lives for a patuloy syang naghahabol sa kinikita ng brother ko kasi seaman ito...di sya tumitigil kahit may tinatanggap sya sa bro ko na xtra allowance monthly ..
anong mas mabigat na kaso ang pd naming isampa sa kanya at saan department pd since tag dep ed sya??
thank you.

sana matulungan nyo ang kapatid ko at ma e refer sa isang magaling na lawyer.

Last edited by barbara on Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : incomplete info)

View user profile

2 Re: Falsification of birth certificates on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:18 pm


you can file a case of simulation of birth, but I have my doubts it will prosper.

as the wife, she has the right to expect to receive support. your brother has to take legal action if he wants out from supporting her.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Falsification of birth certificates on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 pm


Be careful about filing criminal cases against your sister-in-law. You might be putting yourself in hot water and still your original problem will not be solved. Remember that she is the legal wife of your brother so she and their children are entitled to support (material, emotional). Kahit gaano kapangit o kasama ng naging kasalanan ng hipag mo, hindi pa rin maaalis na dugo niya't laman (husband) ang mga pamangkin mo. Kung talagang gusto ng kapatid mo na resolbahin ang problema, kelangan siya ang pumunta sa abogado para magfile siya ng annulment of the marriage (kung may basehan) or at least Legal Separation. If you brother wins, he still must support the children but at least might not be adjudged to support the wife.

The wrong entries in the birth cert. may be corrected by a petition by either the mother (your hipag), the father (kapatid mo), the children if of age, or their legal guardian (properly authorized) and you are not one of them.

I hope you are enlightened.

View user profile

4 Re: Falsification of birth certificates on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 pm


Very Happy Wow, sorry po Atty. Buti na lang pareho tayo (konti).

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum