Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unknown case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 unknown case on Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 am

reyanramos

Arresto Menor
pwede po ba na ikulong ka if ever pinuntahan mo ang isang kaso na hindi na naiinform like walang dumadating na subpoena syo or kahit anung notice.

Thank you po

View user profile

2 Re: unknown case on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 pm

attyLLL

you can be arrested if there is a warrant of arrest.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: unknown case on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:39 am

yuri

Arresto Menor
hello!
tanong ko lang kung pwede masali ung nag garantor pero walang kasulatan na garantor sya pero witness lang ang pinirmahan nya verbally lang garantor sya?

View user profile

4 Re: unknown case on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm

attyLLL

a verbal commitment to guarantee is still valid. the question is how to prove it, and whether you are willing to perjure yourself by denying it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: unknown case Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum