Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Tue May 31, 2011 11:25 am

Enerym

Arresto Menor
I have been separated for almost 9 years now. My husband is now living in with another woman. I had no problems with that because I want him to have his own life now. We haven't filed for anulment since we don't have enough money to process it. I need assistance regarding my son. He's 10 years old and my husband stopped supporting him financially. I have been texting and calling him but he's just ignoring me. Last time we had a fight, he said he does not want to give me anything because he's unemployed. Just recently, I had found out that he's employed again. I texted him and asked him for help since i have to enroll our son for this school year. He again ignored me. What case can I file so that he'd be obliged in giving his son financial support? This is just too much. The emotional blackmail that I had experienced from him from day 1 is unbearable. I just want him to face his responsibilities to his son.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:53 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter for support via registered mail. if he does not give, file a case of economic abuse under ra 9262 at the prosecutor's office.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Child Support on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Enerym

Arresto Menor
awhen you say 'demand letter', is this a personal letter or do i ask a lawyer to compose the said letter for me?

View user profile

4 Re: Child Support on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:36 pm

attyLLL

you can do it yourself, but it may have better effect from a lawyer.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Child Support on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 pm

dsgeronimo

Arresto Menor
How much percentage po ba ang support na dapat ibigay ng father sa anak nya...?

View user profile

6 Re: Child Support on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

attyLLL

that is an equation balancing the capability of the father and the needs of the child

View user profile

7 Re: Child Support on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 am

rowena cabitac

Arresto Menor
want to ask mine, my first marriage was annuled. But we have a son who is now 16 yrs old. His dad is in New Zealand. He is now in college but he's giving him obly 3000 pesos. is this fair enough? or could i demand more? how much po kaya and how will the process be. thanks

View user profile

8 Re: Child Support on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 am

attyLLL

i recommend you look for legal assistance groups and child advocates in new zealand

View user profile

9 Re: Child Support Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum