Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CAR ACCIDENT CASE on Tue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi I'm an architecture student and i have no idea about serious things like this. I just want to know what will happen to this case.

"Three people, including a three-year-old boy, died while eight others were seriously injured Monday (april 28, 2011) afternoon when a sports utility vehicle (SUV) rammed a hand tractor parked on a roadside in Barangay Baculud."

Here is a local story about it-

The Driver decided to pay the damages but just recently, he hired a lawyer and started changing the things the family of the victims and he settled in the local police station. what is the best thing the victims will do, now that the plan is changed? are they going to hire a lawyer too and start filing case instead of waiting for no one to pay the damages? I'm looking forward to your reply. thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: CAR ACCIDENT CASE on Tue May 31, 2011 7:45 pm


Arresto Mayor
it is best to hire your own lawyer. He will be able to study your case thoroughly, specially the circumstances around the case.

View user profile

3 Re: CAR ACCIDENT CASE on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 am


Arresto Menor
The respondent has been adviced by his lawyer that it is much wiser to push through with the case instead of paying all the victims. The respondent will not pay if he is not obliged by law. Itll take some time to make him pay but for sure he will be. That is if he will not hide. That's the truth about reckless imprudence victims.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum