Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help need a legal advice asap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help need a legal advice asap on Tue May 31, 2011 7:14 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day.

I'm a legal resident from QC and just want to know kung tama po ba nagiging aksyon ko.

Yung house po namin apartment type po sya pero po ang problem na gusto ko i-consult is meron pomkasing kapitbahay na isang compond ng squatters and yung iba po sa kanila itinayo ang bahay nila sa aming firewall in short we are sharing 1 wall.

Before ni-consider nalang namin ang pagtayo nila kasi dahil sa sobra bz namin sa work wala na kami time makipag-usap or debate with them kya lang habang tumatagal these people are trying to loose our patience kasi po nagtayo pa po sila ng 2nd floor na almost 2ft lang ang what difference ng height ng bubong nila from ours.

They just used thin plywoods and yero na talagang threat fro fire and lindol.

I tried to seek help from our Barangay however now I felt that some people from there are trying to control things.

I filed a complaint then there was a hearing sa Barangay pero the people whom I complaind failed to show up. So what happened was after the hearing yung 2 Lupon na nag handle ng case ko they advise po na mag secure ako ng CFA na makuha din sa Barangay.

That's what I did because according to them this kind of issue is no longer handled ng Barangay instead sa City Engineering nadaw po.

Pinakita ko po mga pictures ng bahay namin na kung saan nakadikit ang squatters. Kaya kung sa aking understanding they advise me na ganun ang mangyari kasi malabo na talaga ma-resolve eto kya they provided me with a recommendation as well.

Prior to the hearing din po humarap nadin po kami sa Barangay Captain namin and even him advise the respondent na wala sya or silang right na magtayo from the very start.

Now my biggest concern is there's this a particular person whom I think is trying to hold the case kasi po he called me in order for the squatters na mabigyan ng pangalawa hearing kasi po umaapila nag wife ng respondent.

I told that person na di dapat bigyan ng consideration dahil abusado sila dahil hinde sila sumunod sa aming aggreement ng asawa nya na may kasulatan pa sa Barangay.

How do they expect me to trust them. They dont know how to respect lagitimate residents sa lugar namin and mga siga pa.

Now when I called Barangay, nagtuturuan pa sila dahil wala pa din sakin yung CFA na ni request at binayaran ko.

What should I do.

Please help. Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: please help need a legal advice asap on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm


what's this agreement at the bgy?

why are they holding back the cfa?

once you have, my recommendation is to file a small claims case to have it enforced.

what happened at the city engineer's office?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum