Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VERBAL CHILD ABUSE on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po gusto ko po kasing kasuhan yung bayaw ko at iba kong kamaganak ng verbal child abuse dahil sa pagtawag nila sa anak ko ng "ABNOY", nalaman ko kasi dahil isinumbong ng anak kong babae 7 yrs.old na naririnig nyang tinatawag nila palaging abnoy yung bata, ano po bang pwede kong gawin tungkol d2 pano po ba magfile ng ganitong kaso at meron ho bang patutunguhan yung ganitong kaso. Marami pong salamat.

View user profile

2 Re: VERBAL CHILD ABUSE on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 pm


you can file a complaint for child abuse under ra 7610. get other people who hear him say it to be your witnesses also.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum