Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLS HELP ME! on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:19 am


Arresto Menor
I have a former friend who are posting messages in social site that i found malicious and not true...
Its destroy my credibility as a person.
Any advise legaly...Can I file a case?!

View user profile

2 Re: PLS HELP ME! on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:38 pm


it can be argued as libel.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum