Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

di magkasundo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 di magkasundo on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:41 pm

bluerose

Arresto Menor
sir,
me house and lot ang parents namin,ang isa nakapangalan sa isa kong kapatid at ang isa sa isa ko pang kapatid.patay na po si papa,ginawa siguro ni papa na ipangalan sa kanila para sa kanila na lang ipamana.si mama naman ay nasa akin at sinoportahan naman ng isa kong kapatid.anim po kaming magkapatid pero di magkaintindihan.sabi ng mama ibenta na lang para paghatiaan,ang tanong ko..
sino ang may karapatang magbenta ?ang dalawa ko
bang kapatid na nakapangalan sa titulo?
ayaw ko sanang ma dispose ang mga ito pero kong
ito ang makapagsunduan..paano ang hatian?

View user profile

2 Re: di magkasundo on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

attyLLL

the properties were bought by your parents but named to your siblings? The presumption is that they are the owners of those properties.

but if all of you are willing to recognize them as conjugal property, half of the value immediately belongs to your mother, the other half to be divided equally between your siblings and your mother.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: di magkasundo on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 pm

bluerose

Arresto Menor
thank you sir...

View user profile

4 Re: di magkasundo Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum