Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what charges can i press against my cheating husband?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi. recently, i have confirmed that my husband is having an affair with another woman. i uncovered a secret account that they have in facebook and saw photos of them together. the relationship status also declared that they're "in a relationship" and that it also stated that their "anniversary" is january 2011. i made some screenshots of the facebook page bearing those information. they're in the same account in the same call center. their supervisors as well as their officemates are aware of their relationship. my husband and i do not live together dince may 14, 2011 as we decided to have a "cool-off priod" away from each other while we think of ways to fix our marriage. may 16, i discovered the photos and discovered more photos from their common friends' accounts showing the mistress embracing my husband. my family and i don't know where my husband is staying right now and if i can't sue them for concubinage, what other options do i have to sue them for their affair? thank you.

Last edited by legalwife on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional statements)

View user profile


why not file a formal complaint for immorality at their office. address it to the head of HR.

you can file a case of ra 9262 against your husband, but my concern is whether these pictures are basis for a charge of repeated marital infidelity.

you can also file a civil case against the girl for interference in your marital affairs.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum