Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

working hard for my children

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 working hard for my children on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Arresto Menor
I have 2 childred 1boy and 1 girl, age 3 and 5 and that is out of marriage. Nagkahiwalay kami ng ina nila dahil sa maraming bagay na di mapagkasunduan.Ako ay nasa KSA sa ngayon at continous ang support ko sa mga bata na nasa pangangalaga ng lola nila sa side ng kanilang ina.Npag alaman at mapapatunayan kungmay asawa at anak na ang aking X.Nais kung makuha ang aking mga anak sapagkat di sila naalagaan at natuturuan ng maayos dun sa kanilang lola.what should i do. lumapit na kami sa DSWD and they advised na ipaubaya nalang sa akin ang custody pero di sila far as i know walang karapatan ang lola na kunin ang mga bata.Please i need your adv. what should i file?

View user profile

2 Re: working hard for my children on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm

where is the mother? will you stay here in the philippines to take care of your children?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum