Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rent rental increse

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rent rental increse on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 am

irayuri

Arresto Menor
gud day atty. ask ko lang po kung may magagawa ba ako para mapigilan sa pagbigay nila ng interest kapag na late ka ng ilang araw lang sa pag bayad ng rental fee mo po, 7.5% po agad kasi ang penalty nila tapos nag tataas pa sila yearly ng rent ng 10%, may batas ba tayo para sa tamang pag taas at pagpatong ng interest ayon sa pag papaupa? ngayon wala naman silang binabayarang buwis dahil hindi naman naka rehistro ang kanilang mga paupahan, saan po ba kami pwede lumapit regarding this matter? ang aming upa po ngayon ang 8,250 po.. maraming salamat po...

View user profile

2 Re: rent rental increse on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:32 pm

attyLLL

regarding penalty, that is based on your contract.

that should be under rent control act:

SEC. 4. Limit on Increases in Rent. – For a period of one (1) year from its effectivity, no
increase shall be imposed upon the rent of any residential unit covered by this Act: Provided,
that after such period until December 31, 20l3, the rent of any residential unit covered by this
Act shall not be increased by more than seven (7%) annually as long as the unit is occupied by
the same lessee: Provided, further, That when the residential unit becomes vacant, the lessor may
set the initial rent for the next lessee: Provided, however, That in the case of boarding houses,
dormitories, rooms and bedspaces offered for rent to students, no increase in rental more than
once per year shall be allowed.
SEC. 5. Coverage of this Act. - All residential units in the National Capital Region and
other highly urbanized cities, the total monthly rent for each of which ranges from One peso
(P1.00) to Ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) and all residential units in all other areas, the total
monthly rent for each of which ranges from One peso (P1.00) to Five thousand pesos
(P5,000.00) as of the effectivity date of this Act shall be covered, without prejudice to existing
contracts.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: rent rental increse on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 am

irayuri

Arresto Menor
thank you atty..i just want to make it clear po kasi sabi ng kanilang atty po hindi kami sakop nung batas na iyon kasi below 10,000 daw po kami...gusto ko lang po malinawan kung sakop kami nun coz 8250 ang aming rental fee. and by this kind of cases saan po ba kami pwede mag reklamo or pwede ba kami mag file regarding this matter po...maraming salamat po atty.

View user profile

4 Re: rent rental increse on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:10 pm

attyLLL

where is this? a city, municipality?

as the law says, if in NCR or a highly urbanized city, then rent up to 10,000 is included

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: rent rental increse on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:07 pm

irayuri

Arresto Menor
hi atty sa mandaluyong city po kami...if ever na saklaw po kami ng batas saan po pwede mag reklamo or mag file kasi diba nilabag nila yung rent control act which may penalty sa law yun kapag lumabag ka po sa rent control act..thank you...

View user profile

6 Re: rent rental increse on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

attyLLL

file at the bgy first

View user profile

7 Re: rent rental increse Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum