Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP 22 Inquiry

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BP 22 Inquiry on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 am


Arresto Menor
Good day. I would like to inquire on the step by step procedure of filing a BP 22 case. Also, can I have a format of the letter? Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: BP 22 Inquiry on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:22 pm


Prision Correccional
(a) Prepare two copies of Demand Letter, any form will do as long as you state in you letter that you are demanding the person to make good the amount of the check he issued within five days from receipt of that letter or else you will file a criminal case;

(b) Send the Demand Letter to the person who issued the check, be sure that you have a proof that the said person received your letter, you may either personally deliver the letter, then let him sign one copy of the demand letter or you via registered mail with return card;

(c) if after five days, he failed to make good the amount of the check, file a complaint with the Prosecutors Office, use as evidence the bounced check, the copy of demand letter you sent, and the proof that he received the said copy, either the signed receiving copy of the letter or the signed return card.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum